Come and select the best WordPress Editor Plugin to edit your sites more easily!
Why should you try WordPress Editor Plugin?
If you have a plan on editing the website design or the Dashboard menu as well, our collection of WordPress Editor Plugins today is extremely useful for you. Each Plugin is listed with provided features and highlights which enable you to make decisions much more easily. Let’s start now!
Top WordPress Editor Plugin
This WordPress Editor Plugin is an official plugin which is maintained by the WordPress team. This enables you to use plugins that expand screen, insert old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the last editor. Moreover, it also supports you to justify text in WordPress or create a line break in WordPress without any trouble.
- Choose the default editor for all clients.
- Enable clients to change their default editor.
- Allow users to choose which editor to use for each post.
- Every post opens in the previous editor used regardless of who edited it last
- Consist of some filters that let other plugins control the settings
- Incredible frustrating
- Work with any plugin and short-code
- Life saver
This WordPress Editor Plugin allows you to change user roles and capacities easily. You just need to start check boxes of capacities that you want in order to insert the chosen role and click “Update” to let your changes save. You can also insert roles and customize its capacities regarding your demand, from mark of a copy of other genuine role. If it has no users whose role is allocated, self-made role which is unnecessary can be removed. It may also change the role which are allocated for each new user by default. Capacities can be allocated per user and multiple-role can also allocated to user at the same time. Besides, you can also insert new capacities and change inessential capacities that could be left from uninstalled plugins. Multi-site support is available.
- Block chosen admin menu items for role.
- Hide chosen front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in clients, roles.
- Block chosen gadgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- Show gadget at front-end for chosen roles.
- Excellent tool
- Frequently updated and stable plugins
- Amazing support
This is WordPress Editor Plugin which enables you to edit the Dashboard menu manually and arrange the menu, show or hide particular items, alter permissions and more.
- Alter menu names, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Arrange menu objects via drag & drop.
- Alter menu licence by setting the necessary capacities or role.
- Move a menu object to another sub menu.
- Make new custom menus that indicate any part of the Dashboard or an outer URL.
- Hide or show any menu or menu item. A concealed menu is hidden to all clients, including administrators.
- Works flawlessly
- Hide unwanted menu items
- Clean up a site in a matter of minutes
Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce is an ideal WordPress Editor Plugin for someone who wonder how to insert custom field in WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin allows users to customize (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page in an easy way. WooCommerce is required to be installed, activate and configured.
- Add new custom field(s)
- Edit field(s).
- Display in Order Details page and Email
- Remove field(s)
- Enable/Disable field(s)
- Change checkout fields order
- Reset to default field set.
- Manage conditional fields
- Fast, and accurate support
- Easy to handle customization on checkout form
This WordPress Editor Plugin enables you to edit the website design in a real-time and customize any page and theme without coding as well. This is also equipped everything you need to customizing your website design and some advanced elements such as visual resizing, drag & drop, measuring tool, background patterns, google fonts and much more.
- Any page and element customization
- WordPress login page customization
- Auto CSS Selectors
- Visual Drag & Drop
- Visual Margin & Padding visual editing
- Live feature resizer
- Changing management
- Live Preview
- A handy tool
- Able to adjust the page widths
- Nice user interface
This Editor WordPress enables you to edit theme files, make new folder, upload files and delete any files and folders in themes and plugins. It also allows you to customize your themes and plugins in a direct way.
- Edit theme and plugin files
- Fancy Box
- Code Mirror
- Create and delete folder and files in themes and plugins
- Upload and download whole files in themes and plugins
- Create New Child Theme
- And more
- Advanced functionality and great UI
- Quickly minor changes
- Nice looking and superior facilities
This WordPress Editor Plugin enables you to organize WordPress user roles within tour site in an easy way. In addition, it also allows you to create, edit or remove user roles and manage role capacities.
- Insert and delete capacities
- Create new roles.
- Edit or rename existing roles.
- Copy existing roles.
- Control capacities.
- Enable to insert role capacities.
- Alter default user role.
- Restore role.
- Assign multiple roles.
- A freelance project without realizing
- An intuitive clean interface.
- Straightforward to create custom roles
This Editor WordPress allows you to insert syntax highlights in the Classic Post & Page HTML text editor and the Theme & Plugin editors, which uses Codemirror.js (Gutenberg unsupported)
- Syntax highlights in the Post/Page HTML editor and Theme & Plugin editors
- Syntax highlights for WordPress short-codes
- Save your posts and pages by pushing
- Return cursor position after reloading pages
- Various options of themes and other customization choices
- Full screen mode: toggle with F11/Esc hotkeys
- Lightweight and functional
- Compatible with TinyMCE advanced
- Fully customized web design
That is all of our collection today. We hope that this is beneficial to you. In addition, you can also have more free WordPress theme to edit your site design in a real-time.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to comment below. Thanks very much for your reading!