Do you want to find the best WordPress Google Calendar Plugin to manage multiple events on your website? However, there is a wide range of plugins in the market, so it is difficult for you to choose the best one. For that reason, in today’s blog, we will bring you a list of top-notch WordPress Google Calendar plugins that will help you complete event management tasks effectively.
The plus point of WordPress Google Calendar Plugin
As far as you know, Google Calendar Plugin is necessary for your website to showcase upcoming conferences, meetings, schedule bookings, etc. In addition, you are able to easily manage all events in a well-organized appearance from your dashboard. Therefore, today, we decide to share your handpicked list of the Top WordPress Google Calendar plugins. This plugin is a powerful and awesome tool on the market. Let’s start enjoying this collection and choose the best suitable for your website.
Let’s explore Top WordPress Google Calendar Plugin
Simple Calendar is the most effortless approach to add Google Calendar occasions to your WordPress site. It is delightfully planned. This plugin enables you to display events from any public Google CalendarFurthermore, it helps you to adjust to your necessities.
- Display events from any public Google Calendar.
- Keep managing events in Google Calendar
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly monthly grid and list views.
- Customize event content display using simple tags
- Display configuration changes for fine-tuning.
- Advanced settings to adjust time zones, date/time, etc
- And more
- Great tool
- Beautiful design
WP Google Calendar Manager is a nice and attractive tool on the market. With this plugin, you just click and you can get your upcoming events, meetings, conferences. Furthermore, it allows you to showcase your calendar with many languages.
- Display events from Google Calendars.
- Intuitive admin settings for simple configuration changes.
- Import upcoming events from Google Calendar.
- Display your calendar in the frontend
- Showcase your calendar with many languages.
- Showcase event details with a tooltip on hover.
- And more
Dan’s Embedder for Google Calendar helps you to display the calendar in both list and full view in a way that was easy to style. Furthermore, this plugin does not limit to the number of calendars you can link up. All you need is an open Google Calendar (or numerous!) and a free, simple to get API key.
- Displays public calendars in a mobile-friendly format
- Offers Options for Full Calendar View
- All options are configured via shortcode
- Full Calendar offers mobile-friendly tooltips
- Custom div id can be set for every calendar
- No limit to the number of calendars you can link up
- And more
- Great tool
Link Google Calendar permits the director to set Google Calendar inserted connect in administrator back-end and utilize a shortcode to put on a page, post or sidebar. Furthermore, you are able to change the size of the calendar on the setting page.
- Allow administrator to set Google Calendar embedded link
- Use a shortcode to place on a page
- Change the size of the calendar
- Width and height settings you can edit
- Work very well
Add to Google Calendar for Contact Form 7 is nice and good support for you. This enables you to add the date on your calendar after sending a form. Fundamentally, you permit the client to synchronize the structure with their Google Calendar. With this plugin, you can choose the title, description, and another thing for the event.
- Booking/Reservation purpose;
- Compatible with Google Calendar;
- Simple configuration is needed
- A simple button is added when a form is submitted.
- You can choose the Title, Description, and more
- You can customize your button
- Good tool
Simple Google Calendar Widget to show occasions from an open google schedule, or another iCal document, in the style of your site. Google offers some HTML bits to implant your open Google Calendar into your site. Especially, this plugin allows you to apply all kinds of CSS.
- Display appointments/events of a public Google calendar
- Display most common repeating events
- Allow you to apply all kinds of CSS
- Small footprint, uses only Google ID to get information
- Exclude events on EXDATE from repeat
- Gets calendar events via iCal url
- And more
- The best choice
- Various features
It is a basic plugin to show your google calendar occasions to site where shortcode [drwgc] set inside post or page. Furthermore, if you want to edit the calendar event you should edit your google schedule occasions either from a laptop, desktop, etc, it will naturally update to this calendar appearing on your site.
- Show your google calendar events
- Edit calendar events from laptop
- Automatically updated to this calendar
SD Google Calendar Combiner enables you to enter a list of all open Google Calendars, the number of look-ahead days, and the timezone for showing the dates and times of the schedule. Furthermore, you can combine different open Google schedules into one feed to use on the REST API. Let’s start enjoying it!
- Combine calendars to use on different API calls
- Allow the user to enter a list of all public Google Calendars
- Display the dates and times
- Work perfectly
Gecko Design is one of the beautiful designs on the market. This plugin interfaces your site to Google Calendar and permits occasions to be shown on different pages utilizing shortcodes. You can try it on your website once time, you will enjoy it.
- Display events on various pages using shortcodes
- Displays a barebones calendar
- Showcase the next X upcoming events in an agenda view
- Effective tool
- Very nice support
Private Google Calendar is This plugin can show numerous private (and open) Google schedules with a shortcode, Gutenberg square, or as a gadget.
- Access to private calendar
- Adjustable caching
- Fully customized within the Gutenberg block
- Calendar filtering.
- Great support
We have just listed Top 10 Awesome WordPress Google Calendar Plugin for your choice. This plugin will help you to create an google calendar easily and quickly without wasting much time as well as hiring developers. Besides, you can also go to Free WordPress Themes to have more eye-catching themes for your websites. We hope you dig it! Thanks for reading.