Make data-driven decisions to grow your business with the best Google Analytics WordPress Plugin!
If you have a plan on tracking your sites and presents the statistics from Google Analytics in a beautiful way under the WordPress Posts/Pages, our collection today is really useful for you. Let’s take a look and select the best Google Analytics WordPress Plugin for your websites.
This Google Analytics WordPress Plugin is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s easy and powerful. Besides, it also helps you to enable all advanced analytics tracking elements with just a few clicks.
- Quick google analytics setup
- Google analytics dashboard
- Google analytics
- Universal tracking
- Google absence tracking and affiliate link tracking
- Custom dimensions tracking
- And more
- Can get more actionable information
- Manual implementation
Issues Authenticating with Google Account
This Google Analytics Dashboard allows you to track your websites by using the newest tracking code. Therefore, you can see the main Google Analytics stats in your WordPress setup. In addition, this plugin is also totally customizable due to options.
- Analytics report
- Tag manager tracking
- Dashboard for WP on multi-site
- A solid little plugin
- Nice assortment of options
- Integration simple and straightforward
- Access to personal access log
- Insert short-codes to your sites
- Entirely compliant with the European GDPR instruction
- W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache, CloudFlare
- Assist for hashing IP location
- Correct IP geolocation
- Prompt and effective support
- Works as expected, collecting data
- Fulfills all major needs
This Google Analytics WordPress Plugin allows submitting the statistics from Google Analytics in a nice way. Besides, It makes Google Analytics clear in everywhere such as post, pages, and client post types. Moreover, users can also access Google Analytics Dashboard to WordPress dashboard immediately.
- Google Analytics Stats
- Category of peak nations
- Catalog of peak Cities
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- Catalog of best Referrers Browsers
- Catalog of top Referrers
- Mobile gadget Statistics
- Campaigns Statistics
- Clean and informative interface
- Great for a quick summary
This Plugin Googles Analytics WordPress is a free plugin for Woocommerce business. Furthermore, You can use the latest introduced elements of Google Analytics. It allows you to track to a user across your business beginning from item views due to a page. Advanced eCommerce is only helped by Universal Analytics.
- Fast and simple setup
- Helps four latest reports
- Helps client checkout functionality
- Set your local currency
- Google Analytics Opt-Out
- IP Anonymization
- Variable product
- Top notch support
- The most comprehensive EE plugin for GA
This Google Analytics WordPress Plugin enables you to host analytics.js locally and keeps it updated by using WordPress’ built-in Cron-timetable. In addition, this will tell you to leverage browser cache when you’re using Google Analytics.
- Presenter analytics.js/ga.js locally,
- Enable tracking
- Insert tracking code
- Set-Cookie Expiry Period,
- Set Adjusted Bounce Rate,
- Transform enqueue arrangement
- Initial niggles of setting up
- Easy to handle
- Speeds up your site
This Plugin Google Analytics WordPress allows Google Analytics for your whole WordPress websites. Besides, this plugin is easy and quick with various features.
- Blazing quick appearance
- Do one thing well
- Drop-dead clear and easy-used
- Usually updated and “future proof”
- Keeps contemporary
- Consists of choice to insert your own client markup
- And more
- No Google authentication required
This Google Analytics WordPress Plugin inserts Google Analytics event tracking to all Contact Form 7 forms site wide that uses the contact form as the Event Type, the Contact Form 7 event as the Event Action, and the form name as the Event Label.
- Google Analytics by Yoast
- WP by Alin Marcu/ExactMetrics
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin
- Improve from the feedback of users
- Well coded
- The developer listens
That is all of our collection today! We hope this article is helpful to you to track your websites. Don’t forget to share this for your friends if you see it useful. Besides, you can also have more free WordPress theme to submit the statistics from Google Analytics.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Thank you for your reading!