Do you ensure that the themes and plugins you are using are safe for your website? With the help of WordPress Plugin Detector, you can easily check and detect vulnerabilities that your website is facing. In today’s blog, we will give you a list of the 10 best tools that will assist you to detect themes and plugins used on your website and display information about them. Let’s check them out.
Why should you try WordPress Plugin Detector?
You may have come across some really interesting websites while surfing, which include impressive design, dynamic functions, and several other features that you may want to use. Instead of guessing the plugins that those websites may be using, or using the ‘trial and error method, WordPress Plugin Detector is the best way to identify the exact plugins used. Let’s start now.
Let’s explore Top WordPress Plugin Detector
SCD-Smart Currency Detector is a plugin that manages currency conversion in a very intelligent way. Moreover, it allows thanks to geolocation to display product prices in the currency of the end customer. Also, it provides some add-ons for advanced features.
- The vendor can set a custom price by currency
- End to End Currency conversion
- Multi-language support
- Easy to use interface
- Compatible Gateways
- Nice plugin
- Great support
The second plugin we would like to recommend is Super Browser Detector. This plugin helps target specific devices, browsers, and operating systems with CSS. Moreover, it also has many significant features that will be attractive to you. Check it out.
- Adds user browser
- Operating system information
- Adds PHP user agent information
- Easy to use
- Nice plugin
Device Detector is a full-featured analytics reporting and management tool that detects all devices accessing your WordPress site. Moreover, it can report the following main items and characteristics. Also, it supports multisite report delegation and per-site configuration.
- Analyzes the sent header
- Detects the device doing the call
- Technical characteristics and versions of all browsers
- Device identification: brand, model, etc
- Calling channel: site backend, the site frontend
Another plugin detector we would like to introduce is Geolocation Detector for Gravity Forms. This is a useful plugin to detect Geolocation. It provides a dynamic country detection for Gravity Forms. There are many interesting things waiting for you to discover.
- Provides a new Advanced Field named “Geolocation”
- Creates 5 new filters
- Integrates with WordPress MU
- Important: Gravity Forms and GeoIP Detections
This plugin help you detects all major adblocking browser extensions on all major web browsers. Publishers can serve alternative content that appears when users have enabled an adblocker. Ad Blocking Detector will intelligently determine which to display to the user.
- Detects all major adblocking browser extensions
- Compatible with WordPress multisite networks
- Build on tool
- Easily modify the appearance of your site with CSS
- Advanced analytics
- Easily modify
This tool help visitors to scan competitors websites to know what wordpress theme they are using.
The results will contain the theme name, version and description. Furthermore, it is FREE of charge and can be implemented on any page or post on your site.
- Improving your site’s overall experience
- FREE of charge
- Can be implemented on any page or post on your site
- A huge SEO plus for you
- Great plugin
This is an all types AdBlock detector plugin for WordPress websites. Start saving your ads money by informing users to whitelist your website.
- All the code is optimized, minified, analyzed with lighthouse & GTmetrix
- Customizable title, description, and animations
- Simple design and UI
- Disabling access to dev tools and context menu
- Easy to use and install
Incognito Mode is a really nice privacy feature included on the browsers. Besides, this is a simple private / incognito window detector with a customizable message to show. It’s possible to customize Footer/Fullscreen message, and so on.
- Select specific pages to show the advise
- The text message
- Text color
- Background color
- Really nice privacy
- Full screen
Another outstanding plugin that you should not ignore is translation dedector. This plugin allow you to display a simple link to navigate between a single post translations. Check it out!
- If there is more than 2 languages, it will display multiple links
- Check for each post if any translation exists
- Display a simple link
- Easy to use
Real ID Detector is an awesome plugin detector. It allows WordPress to detect visitors Real IP Address when WordPress is behind of Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer. It will start working as soon as you activate it.
- Compatible with Cloudflare.com, geniusguard.com, and so on
- Start working as soon as you activate
- Responsive plugin
- Great support
We have already brought you the best WordPress Plugin Detector so that you can use it to determine plugins used on the site. If you feel the article is useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Don’t forget to follow our blog to update more useful blogs related to WordPress.
Moreover, why don’t you visit our website and discover a lot of beautiful free WordPress Themes? They will help you decorate your website effortlessly.