Displaying a push notification is a great method to notify users about a special offer or a new blog published on your website. Thanks to that, users can keep up with new events on your WordPress site. In today’s blog, we will provide you with the top 7 best WordPress Push Notification Plugins that will not let you be disappointed. Let’s check them out.
Why should you try WordPress Push Notification Plugin?
Nowadays, there are various ways to build your website as well as engage visitors. Among that, push notification has been considered one of the most effective methods. It could be beneficial for your site by sending notifications directly to users to inform them about your new posts, products, events, and so on. For this reason, here is a list of several WordPress Push Notification plugins that you can use to improve communication with your users and bring them back to your site. Now let’s get cracking!
Let’s discover Top WordPress Push Notification Plugins
The first WordPress Push Notification Plugin that we would like to share with you is OneSignal. It could been said that this is the most reliable plugin that helps automatically send notifications to your visitors whenever you publish new content. Furthermore, using the plugin could also be an effective method to drive re-engagement for your site.
- Option to use feature image on notification icon
- Ability to keep track of subscribers with one dashboard
- Provide deliver statistics of sent notifications
- Ability to schedule notifications based on time zone
- Allow to send notifications to particular users.
- Easy setup
- 30,000 free subscribes
- Not branded
- Excellent support.
Push Monkey is another amazing plugin for sending push notifications. With the plugin, you just need to go through a few simple steps and then notifications will be delivered to users automatically. Even if the computer is not turned on, all of missed notifcations will be showed right after it is activated.
- Send notifications of specific post categories
- Automatically send push notification when new posts are published
- Display clear statistics on dashboard
- Integrate with WooCommerce.
- Easy set-up
- Intuitive backend
- Good customer service.
Looking for a way to enhance traffic? Then, iZooto could be one of the most appropriate options for you to consider. The main focus of this plugin is to engage and maintain audience by using web push notifications. In addition, it works well for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Option to send notifications automatically on post publish
- Ability to insert icons, emojis, images to notifications
- Allow to schedule notifications
- Deliver push notifications based on local time zone
- Target users based on location/device.
- Handy & easy to use
- Great support
- No restriction on the number of subscribers and notifications.
Here is another simple but brilliant notification system that could help you increase user engagement and attract more customers. Beamer has been chosen by many to update their customers about latest news, products or special offers, for example. Additionally, it significantly increases user engagement with push notifications as well.
- Automatically create notifications from new posts
- Ability to schedule publish time
- Customizable newfeed design
- Segment users by location, behavior and demographic.
- Easy to install and configure
- No coding necessary
- Clean layout
- Easy-to-use editing tools.
When it comes to the best push notification plugin for WordPress, SendPulse might be a name that should be appeared on this list. Although it has not been as popular as the others, the plugin has been highly appreciated thanks to its excellent functions in sending instant notifications to subscribers.
- Support on Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- Show notifications when users online
- Segment users based on location and other elements
- Display real-time statistics
- Ability to send push messages in bulk.
- Simple and practical
- Great service
- No errors and viruses.
PushAlert is what you should not miss out if you are looking for an easy-to-use plugin to deal with push notifications. With an intuitive interface, you can easily customize and control how push notifications are sent whenever you publish a new post. Moreover, the best thing about this plugin is that it lets users subscribe to push notifications.
- Directly send notifications from dashboard
- Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari support
- Target users based on location, interest, URL, etc.
- Multi-language ready
- Schedule notifications based on timezone.
- Nice dashboard
- Easy setup
- Excellent support
- Easy to configure.
And the last but not least recommendation that we would like to mention is PushEngage. Supporting almost all browser types on both desktops as well as mobile devices, this would be a completely perfect solution for you. What is more, the plugin only takes you a couple of minutes to install. You also will be surprised by how functional and smooth it is right after usage.
- Support on Chrome/Opera/Firefox/Microsoft Edge/Safari
- Support HTTP and HTTPS
- Segment subscribers based on browser, interest, geo, etc.
- Ability to automatically send push notifications.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Easy to navigate
- No downtime.
Our collection of the best push notification plugin for WordPress now comes to an end. Let us know what your choice is and don’t forget to share this article with friends! We make sure that you will be satisfied with any of the aforementioned plugins and will be able to enhance traffic considerably. Furthermore, if you are in search of awesome themes, how about taking a look at our free WordPress theme? We promise you will be truly impressed!
Thank you for visiting us! Feel free to contact us if you have any queries!