Recently, your website has been visited by many visitors from different parts of the world. However, they hardly understand what your website is about. So this is the reason why your business is not favorable. WordPress Multilingual Plugin is a magic solution to help you make your site become a multilingual one. Therefore, we are here today to help you with the Top 9 Great WordPress Multilingual Plugin In 2022.
The plus point of the WordPress Multilingual Plugins
It goes without saying that using WordPress Multilingual Plugins brings your website numerous advantages. First and foremost, they give you the ability to create a multilingual website with a few clicks. You can add as many languages as you want to your WordPress site. The key benefit of these plugins is that they will help you translate your website more effectively compared to using online translation tools. Especially, these plugins below are completely free, so you can use them to save a lot of money but can still create a bilingual website.
Top Great WordPress Multilingual Plugins
The first recommendation for you to try is Loco Translate. Above all, it gives you localization tools for the developers of your site. Besides, it also includes in-browser editing of translation documents of your WordPress site. Further, an effectively support for PO features is also consisted. For instance, they are references, plural forms, and comments.
- Configurable PO file backups
- Built-in translation editor
- Support for PO features
- Native MO file compilation
- PO source view
- Built-in WordPress locale codes
- Create and update language files
- Simple to use
- Easy and Reliable
The second plugin in this article is Translate WP website – Weglot Translate. Above all, it permits you to translate your site into many other languages easily. Besides, this plugin also assists you to find out and translate the whole information of your site in any languages which you need.
- 60+ translation languages available
- A unique and single place
- Content automatically detected and translated
- Translations constantly
- Language switch button
- Access to professional translators
- Absolutely a handy
- Clean and effective plugin
Thirdly, you can translate your site into other languages easily with Google Language Translator. In other words, you can enhance your traffic and earn more revenue. Besides, sub-directory is also included in this plugin as well as many other powerful features.
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- Translate WooCommerce shop
- Hide Google top frame after translation
- Google Analytics integration
- Translate the site on the fly
- Translate posts and pages
- Right to left language support
- Work sufficiently
- Efficient translation
- Awesome Support
Fourthly, Polylang plugin is a nice option that you can use to create a multilingual WordPress site. In addition, you can write pages and posts as well as build lists and post tags. After that, you are able to also determine the languages for any posts and pages. Moreover, you can use it with unlimited languages that you want.
- RTL language scripts
- WordPress languages packs
- Translate posts, pages, media, categories
- A customizable language switcher
- Set by the content or by the language code
- Use one different subdomain or domain per language
- Working flawlessly
- Simple and intuitive
- Amazing plugin
Fifthly, we trust that Translate WordPress with GTranslate is a plugin you shouldn’t miss. Likewise other plugins, it helps you make your WordPress site become multilingual with more than 100 languages available. In addition, you can increase your international sales and traffic and from that gain more revenue for your business.
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Multilingual interface
- Mouseover effect
- Menus and widgets translation
- Amazing support
- Really helpful
Another plugin we would like to provide you is TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites. Above all, this plugin lets you translate your site easily and then create a multilingual site. Moreover, you can insert as many as translation languages that you want as well as translate meta information.
- Translator Accounts
- SEO Pack
- Extra Languages
- Navigation Based on Language
- Automatic User Language Detection
- Browse as User Role
- Force custom links
- The select default language of the website
- Excellent plugin
- Very well documented
- Excellent support
If you desire to own another choice, then we will show you Google Website Translator. In the same vein, there are more than 100 languages available for your site. Moreover, this plugin is very easy to use and set up with a simple setting that anyone can understand.
- Select the available languages.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
- For feature requests, please contact us.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- All the 3 inline and all the 4 tabbed styles.
- Nice support
- Working just perfect
- Great functions
Lingotek Translation is another plugin that can give you great experience. That is to say, with the help of it, you can create as well as retain a multilingual site. Furthermore, many features are also included. For example, they are modern, machine, community translation solutions that remove any manual burden of publishing your blogs.
- Machine translation
- A customizable language switcher
- Custom post types
- Admin interface
- Use as many languages as you want
- Translate posts, pages, media
- Well done
- Great support
In conclusion, what do you think about the Top 8 Great WordPress Multilingual Plugins In 2022? If you believe that these plugins can make your website multilingual efficiently, then don’t hesitate to share them with friends. Furthermore, it’s time for you to renew your site look with Free WordPress Themes here.