Are you looking for an effective WordPress Broken Link Checker plugin that helps you detect all broken links on your website? In this blog, we will bring a list of top-notch tools that will find and automatically fix broken links instantly to improve your content. Let’s check them out and choose your favorite one.
The prominent point of WordPress Broken Link Checker Plugins
If you are running a website, you must understand that finding and fixing manually broken links is hard, boring, or even time-wasting work. It requires much patience and carefulness. The situation seems to be quite bad especially for big websites because you must be sure usually that everything on your website is fine. Luckily, some WordPress broken link checker plugins can help you find your links quickly, and effortlessly. So, we’re here to recommend you the top useful WordPress broken link checker plugin! Enjoy!
Top 5 WordPress Broken Link Checker Plugins
This plugin is highly appreciated in the WordPress repository. Broken Link Checker will usually help you to check all the links on your blog or website, and let you know if there is any broken link.
- Manage links on posts, pages, comments or custom field
- Find links that broken, redirected, missing images
- Prevent search engine find broken links
- Notify via dashboard or email
- Search and filter links
- And more
- Plenty of features
- Available for many languages
- Easily configurable
This Link Checker plugin will use a third-party service to check and detect your links as well as images on your site. It is cool plugin, helps you to find both broken internal and external link. Link Checker can check up to 500 links on your website.
- Show all broken links and redirect links
- Display broken attached internal and external images
- Schedule for automatic scanning
- Save results on Link Checker server
- Export results as CSV file
- And more
- Easy to set up
- Support for Polylang and WPML
Another great WordPress Broken Checker plugin is Broken Link Checker. The biggest advantage is that this plugin is completely free and easy to use. All you need to do is install the plugin, and this plugin will help find and verify all links on your posts/pages. Thanks to that, it helps you improve SEO and user experience. Moreover, it assists you to check all comments and posts via a single pass and create a report about comments, posts, and links that are needed to be removed or fixed.
- Scans dead links present on your WordPress site’s published pages
- Create a report about comments, posts, links
- Provides an link to edit the parent page of broken link
- Download report in CSV format
- Completely free
- Easy to use
This plugin is specially designed to help you check all Youtube links that are embedded in your published posts/pages thanks to the official API. Additionally, it extracts video IDs from each post and queries the Youtube API to ensure those IDs are still valid.
- Check all Youtube embedded on your posts/pages
- 100% free
- Work perfectly
The aim of this plugin is to help you create and manage any links with a few clicks. Additionally, you are able to manage, create, edit and even configure everything from one place.
- Create attractive looking links instantly
- Add multiple link redirect types (301, 302, 307)
- Analyze & track your marketing campaigns
- Reduce link load time with optimized queries
- Monitor marketing campaigns with UTM Builder
- Many useful features
Hopefully, you have found your favorite WordPress broken link checker plugin for your website. In case, you don’t find a suitable solution, please leave a comment below. We will give you other suggestions.
Moreover, if you are looking for a stunning design for your website, don’t miss a list of beautiful, free WordPress Themes on our website.