These days, there has been an increase in the number of people using AdBlock extensions on their browsers to block advertisements. This leads to economic loss for a lot of website owners since advertisement has been considered one of the best means to generate revenue. So if you are in search of a method to tackle this situation, anti AdBlock plugin could be ideal to convince visitors to disable their ad blocking before reaching your website. And here is a list of 7 incredible WordPress anti Adblock plugins that you can use for your WordPress site. Let’s get started!
The outstanding point of the WordPress Anti Adblock Plugins
In fact, ad-blocking software can be used to remove Call-to-Action(CTA) boxes, images, or buttons on your page. By using WordPress Anti Adblock Plugins, you can automatically detect and block websites that are using AdBlock software. Thanks to that, you can display ads to get revenue even if a user has an Adblock enabled.
Let’s check out Top WordPress Anti Adblock Plugin
The best WordPress Anti Adblock Plugin that we would like to mention first is Ad Blocker Notify Lite. The plugin would be a perfect solution if you are longing for an increase in your revenue through advertisement. Despite providing numerous excellent options and settings, the plugin is still easy-to-use and straightforward so that you can implement it effectively without any hassles.
- Multiple design options available
- Custom CSS support
- Use custom message to replace blocked ads
- Display stats on dashboard with chart.js
- 3 options included to notify users
- Shortcode and image support.
- Easy to use
- No programming knowledge required
- Fully customizable
- Beautifully designed
- Great function.
Next up, we have Ad Blocking Detector to help you with adblock. Including several simple shortcodes and widgets, the plugin lets you show custom message to users instead of original content if they haven’t disabled adblocker yet. In addition, it have the ability to smartly determine which to be displayed to visitors as well.
- Detect all common adblock browser extensions
- Ability to create and customize shortcode
- Compatible with multisite.
- Nice options
- Easy to install and configure
- Well designed dashboard
- Great support.
Ad Blocking Advisor is another recommendation that we would like to share with you. Asking your users to whitelist your site by showing a notification bar is what this plugin do. A further point that makes it stand out from the others on this list is that it isn’t constrained to only one well-known ad network.
- Ability to edit notice text
- Allow to select position to place banner
- Options to customize background and font
- Ability to set cookie and change its timeout.
- Highly customizable
- Works fast and easy
Block AdBlock only gives your visitors the capacity of accessing to your content after their adblock add-ons disabled. All you have to do is install the plugin then click on various settings provided on admin panel to customize how it would like to operate according to your necessity.
- Set duration to display message
- Option to automatically close message
- Offer 3 message types
- Valid on IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Minimal looking
- Simple to configure
- Supports html tags
- Nice and straightforward.
AdBlock X is suitable for those who are finding an advanced and complex anti adblock WordPress plugin. Displaying various statistics and numbers about adblockers, you can see how they affect your site and easily keep track of visitors. It also lets you create messages to notify your users and ask them to whitelist your site.
- Ability to track unique visitors and events
- Show basis data by grid or graphical charts
- Allow to create rules to prompt particular visitors
- Ability to customize message text.
- Multiple options
- Great support
- Provide valuable insight
- Ability to review specific segments of users.
Last but not least plugin we want to share with you is Simple Adblock Notice. It is not completely an anti adblock software but its major function is to notify your visitors to whitelist your site from adblocker extension. In addition to showing a popup message to the viewer, it allows you to set when to display the notification as well.
- Ability to exclude specific pages from Adblock notice
- Customizable notice title
- Option to display a sticky notice in the page corner
- Offer “strict mode” to hide the entire site before whitelisting.
- Nice implementation
- Beautiful notice.
All of our recommendations for anti-Adblock WordPress plugins have been mentioned above. We hope that this collection would be useful for you when dealing with ad blockers and they can help you increase traffic successfully. Finally, why don’t you take a look at our free WordPress theme? We are convinced that you will be impressed by lots of awesome themes here!
Thank you for visiting us! Comment below with your opinion and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help!