Are you finding the best way to move your website without any malfunctions? All you need to have is a useful wordpress migrate site plugin.
Although creating a new wordpress website is quite simple and fast, migrating an existing site is not easy. When you do this, you have to not only move the database, files, plugins, and theme but also reduce downtime so that broken website will not be appeared. Therefore, we would like to suggest Top 8 Powerful WordPress Migrate Site Plugin In 2020 for you to help you do this easily and effectively.
Duplicator is the first plugin we want to recommend for you because of its flexibility. With this plugin, besides handling standard migrations, it also helps you clone your site to a new domain name, set up staging versions of your site, and back up your site to prevent data loss situation.
- Move, migrate or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime
- Transfer a WordPress site from one host to another
- Duplicate a live site to a staging area or vice versa
- Perform a full WordPress migration without struggling with messy import/export sql scripts
- Pull down a live site to localhost for development
- Easy to use
The next suggested plugin that we think you shouldn’t miss is VaultPress. When you are using this wordpress migrate site plugin, you will feel surprised because it backs up and secures every part of your WordPress site. After that, it’s quite easy for you to copy your site to a new location with VaultPress’ Restore to a different site tool.
- Make WordPress backups and restore them on a new location easily
- Incremental backups save server resources
- Includes site security features which makes your backups secure
- High security
If you are seeking a migation plugin that needn’t technical knowledge required, All-in-One WP Migration will be a suitable option for you. This plugin can move both your database and your files, which means it handles all aspects of migration. In addition, it also has extensions, so you can migrate your site to cloud storage providers like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Tested and supports a large number of wordpress hosting providers, operating systems, PHP versions, and more
- Supports older versions upto WordPress 3.3
- bypasses your host’s file size limits by importing chunks of data
- Mobile device compatible
- Good supports
If you want to possess a popular WordPress backup solution, don’t hestitate to download and install Migrate Guru. The plugin specializes in migrating websites to a new host or server. Moreover, you will feel quite simple because it can copy WordPress sites without any manual work, add-ons, or additional tools.
- True one-click migration
- Build for large sites
- No overload on site
- Fully automatic, build-in search and replace
- Compatible with every web host
- Simple and quick
Another nice plugin we would like introduce for you is SiteGround Migrator. The plugin allows you to move your website to SiteGround hosting server. Besides that, if you don’t want to use the plugin, then you can simply ask SiteGround support. They offer 1 free website migration with their GrowBig and GoGeek plans.
- It works well because it is made for a specific scenario transferring from any hosting company to SiteGround
- If you are not changing the domain name, then it automatically creates a temporary domain for the transferred site. Later you can change the DNS to point your domain name
- Super-easy to use you just need to enter a token from your hosting control panel and the plugin takes care of the rest
- Easy to use
UpdraftPlus is also a powerful plugin that you should have. It is known as the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin. All your files and database will be backuped into the cloud, and with a single click, you can restore all of them.
- Restore, as well as backing up
- Allow you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate in convenience
- Has been tested on over 1 million sites
- Use up fewer server resources
- Fast and convenient
WP Migrate DB Pro is the next plugin that we think you should try. With the plugin, you will feel that website migration is very easy, fast, and straightforward. By following three steps, everything has done well.
- Priority email support
- Push and pull databases and media libraries from one environment to the other
- Advanced multisite features like pushing a subsite to single site install.
- Command-line support (Use WP-CLI with WP Migrate DB)
- Simple and easy to use
- Good supports
The last plugin we want to bring for you is Clone. With the plugin, you can use it to backup, migrate or clone your site to/from local server hosting, to create backup of your site for development or testing purposes, and to install pre-configured backups of WordPress.
- Backup, migrate or clone a WordPress site to another domain or hosting server
- Not require FTP access to backup files you migrate or clone
- Fetche the site backup via your host’s direct http connection
- Easy and fast to use
We have already suggested for you Top 8 Powerful WordPress Migrate Site Plugin In 2020 with the hope that the article can help you choose the best plugin when you have an intention to move your website. If you think the article is useful, don’t forget to share with your friends. Moreover, you can get more free WordPress theme to decorate for your websites.