Boost your site speed with WordPress Lazy Load Plugin!
Have you ever felt irritated by the slow loading speed of your site due to a ton of images or videos included in it? However, of course, we all don’t want to cut down any of it to improve site speed. For this reason, lazy load has been made to only load content when it’s needed instead of showing them at once. Hence, here are the best WordPress Lazy Load Plugin to help you with that. Let’s get cracking!
The first WordPress Lazy Load Plugin that we would like to introduce to you is an easy-to-use plugin called a3 Lazy Load. The plugin has been known to be one of the most popular plugin for its amazing functionality in speeding up page load speed. It could be of great help for your site to be significantly improved and load faster.
- Option to apply lazy load for content ( post, pages, custom post types)
- Option to enable lazy load in widgets (header, footer, sidebar)
- Ability to skip any image or video by classes
- Support video embeds (Youtube, Vimeo, HTML5 video)
- Option to display post thumbnails
- Provide various lazy load effects
- WooCommerce plugin compatible.
- Easy to install and set up
- Plenty of options
- Allow to tweak about anything
- Super lightweight.
Ajax Load More is another awesome plugin for you to enhance your site’s speed. All you have to do is inserting some shortcodes which are extremely simple and easy to implement. The plugin is for lazy loading posts, single pages or posts, comments, and so on.
- Select post types/ post format to query
- Option to enable posts loading as users scroll
- Include query parameters and repeater template
- Insert shortcode via content editor or into template files
- Compatible with multisite.
- Easy to use and install
- Simply works with no extra bloat
- Lots of great feature
- Great support.
If you have numerous Youtube video’s on your site, you definitely don’t want to miss out this excellent plugin. WP YouTube Lyte lets you lazy load your video easily with the help of YouTube embed functionality. This could be the best option to embed multiple videos on one page as well.
- Various options to select player size
- Allow to insert links below the embed videos
- Enable/disable HD quality when playing video
- Local Youtube thumbnail cache
- Shortcode supported.
- Excellent Support
- Easy to install and use
- Huge benefits for visitors and SEO
Lazy Load by WP Rocket is our next recommendation to you if you are looking for a reliable WordPress Lazy Load Plugin to improve your site loading time. The plugin saves loads of HTTP requests thus cutting loading time considerably. It works flawlessly on post images, thumbnails, smilies and many others.
- Support all types of media files
- Less than 10KB script size
- Offer thumbnail previews to replace YouTube iframes
- Ability to exclude specific pages or images from lazy load.
- Easy to use
- Great support.
BJ Lazy Load is one of the best lazy load plugin that gives you complete control of the content loading on your site. The plugin not only boosts your website speed but also saves bandwidth. Moreover, you can easily lazy load images in your theme by using some simple filters provided.
- Offer placeholder to replace post images, gravatar images, etc.
- Cover embedded videos including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Ability to lazy load images or iframes using filters
- Text widgets support.
- Simple and easy to use
- Works fine on many sites
- Lightweight and effective
- No need for complex benchmarking tools
- Nice extra configuration options.
JCH Optimize is not completely a WP lazy load plugin but it provides similar functionality. Offering loads of optimization options and praiseworthy features, the plugin could be of a great help for you to speed up your site speed significantly.
- Offer front end optimizations for download speed
- Ability to lazy load images
- Ability to minify HTML.
- Easy to configure
- Excellent support
- Good documentation.
Here is another solution for you to lazy load your embedded videos. Lazy Load for Videos works out of the box for heavy sites and reduces loading time by more than half. With this plugin, you won’t be worried about lag caused by Youtube embed links anymore.
- Option to only load JS/CSS when needed
- Offer responsive mode
- Various options for play button
- Select thumbnail size
- Custom CSS support
- Option to hide title/uploader, related videos, player control, etc.
- Easy to use
- Great support
- Makes the video size responsive
- Useful customization options.
Lazy Loader is ideal for you if you need to manually lazy load images, styles or scripts. The best thing about this plugin is that it’s extremely lightweight. In addition, it provides lots of options that helps apply lazy load to images, video, iFrames and many others effectively.
- Option to lazy load for iFrames, video, audio elements
- Exclude particular elements from lazy load with CSS classes.
- Ability to disable lazy load on selected posts/pages.
- Great support
- Useful option for masonries
- Lightweight and stable
- Compatible with Elementor.
Here’s the end of my writing! We would be glad if this article is helpful for you when you have to find out the best lazy load plugin for your site. Please share it with your friends and don’t forget to visit our free WordPress theme ! We promise you won’t regret it!
Thank you for reading! If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below or you can contact us as well!