Redirect visitors to the equivalent pages with one of the best WordPress Redirect Plugin!
If you are finding a plugin that helps you to redirect visitors to the same pages or solve problems by redirecting them, this collection today will be very useful for you. In this blog, we collected top 8 best WordPress Redirect Plugin to help you make a decision much more easily. Let’s start now!
This is one of the most common WordPress Redirect Plugin for WordPress. It allows you to manage 301 redirection easily, keep track of 404 errors and clean up any loose ends. Besides, this plugin also helps to reduce errors and enhance your site’s ranking. You can use this redirection plugin on sites having a few redirects to sites having thousands of redirects.
- Redirect manager
- Conditional redirects
- Full logging
- Track 404 errors
- Import & export
- Automatically handle random 404
- Lightweight and incredibly functional
Works great on multi-site
WP 404 Auto Redirect to Similar Post allows you to automatically redirect 404 pages to the same posts thanks to Title, Post Types & Taxonomies. Besides, it will redirect visitors to the homepage or a custom URL is there is nothing found.
- Automatically detect any 404
- Exclude Posts based
- Preview possible redirection
- Choose the redirection HTTP header status
- Set your Fallback Behavior
- And more
- Working straight after activation
- Fast and lightweight
- Simple to install and immediately on the go
This WordPress Redirect Plugin helps to solve the 404 errors by redirecting them using 301 redirection in a simple way. When you finish setting up this plugin, ensure that this is enabled from the field status in the control panel. You just need to set the status if you want to disable the plugin function.
- Redirect all 404 error pages
- SEO 301 redirection
- Time saving tool
- Problem fixed gratefully
Simple clean and functional
This Direction Plugin is a HTTP plugin for WordPress. Thanks to a UI, you can redirect location to new URL’s easily with the HTTP status codes that you choose. You can use it on multi-site.
- HTTP redirect manager
- An easy-to-use UI
- HTTP status code
- Work great on multi-site
- A place for notes on the redirect
- Intuitive redirects
- A wonderful alternative
- Nice lightweight plugin
This plugin helps users to find out mobile gadgets and redirect to the equivalent mobile pages as a set in the meta-box which is inserted to user’s pages and post screens upon activation. Moreover, it also allow you to override the equivalent redirects and redirect all mobile customers to one URL.
- Option to let mobile visitors
- Built in support for custom post types
- Set mobile URL in meta box
- Unlimited possible page/post redirects
- Option to redirect blog index in settings
- Google recommended 302 redirects for mobile
- And more
- Great Alternative
Allows individual page redirect
- An option with real customisation
This WordPress Redirect Plugin enables site admin to redirect a user automatically after a mount of seconds chosen when they view a page or a post on websites. With a simple instruction, you can follow easily. URL= is the place you define the URL to redirect and the sec= is place you define how many seconds users have to wait before redirecting.
- NO settings or configurations to deal with
- Define how many seconds to wait before re-directing the user.
- Works on pages and posts
- Define a URL to redirect the user to
- Performs perfectly
- Simple and reliable
This Redirection Plugin allows you to redirect visitors to a blog page on your site or a predefined URL in an easy way thanks to their countries’ geolocation.
- Redirects visitors to a predefined URL based on their country
- Allows to configure multiple redirection rules
- Supports 301 & 302 redirection
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Redirects visitors to a blog page based on their country
- Easy to manage
- Smoother – less conflicts and more intuitive
- A nice clean design and setup
This plugin helps to make your redirect system become more comfortable by redirecting them to specific pages like shop page, blog page, cart page and so on. Besides, this plugin also helps to enhance user’s experience and save their time. This allows you to do this without any coding knowledge.
- Redirect base on USER ID
- Custom role redirect
- Redirect multiple user role to different pages
- Insert only USER ID and redirect to a specific page
- Reactive support
- Fast and speedy
- Multiple redirects for multiple roles
That is all of our collection today. We hope that our collection is useful for you. Besides, you can also have more free WordPress theme here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to comment below. Thanks very much for your reading!