If you’re running an online store or a WordPress website, SEO provides excellent features to make a website more visible on different search engines.
SEO of a website is important because several search engine users are more likely to open one of the top 4 suggestions in the result pages.
If you’re not getting enough organic traffic to rank on Google, now it is the time to consider the best online tools and SEO Plugins.
The main purpose of SEO plugins is to allow webmasters and SEO experts to quickly optimize Meta Data of a WordPress website.
The meta data includes the Title Tag, Meta Description, and URL of the page.
It’s great to have a WordPress site because several search engines favor WordPress due to its SEO and Mobile Friendliness.
Search engine checks different parameters to examine the quality of a blog post,
These parameters include the post’s title, description, and many more.
And sometimes these parameters are ignored due to any reason. Thus, this also becomes it more difficult to rank a website on a search engine.
To make the website’s content quality and SEO strong & effective, we’re here to provide you with the top SEO plugins to rank a website in 2021.
These SEO plugins play a great role in increasing the SEO score of any website within no time.
Best 6 WordPress SEO Plugins for a Website
It is one of the best SEO plugins that help to boost the website’s SEO and quality of the content.
Currently, it is one of the most downloaded plugins for SEO purposes and has an excellent rating in the plugin databases as well.
The plugin comes with some excellent features available in both free and paid versions.
This amazing plugin is also used to notify the website’s pages in search engines.
The best thing about this WP Plugin is that it helps to create an XML sitemap for the website.
It also deals with the robots.txt file to convey information to website crawlers on how to crawl the website.
The plugin also provides you an option to crawl some specific pages in search engines.
- Gives you access to quickly Optimize Meta Data of the webpages
- Analyze whether the blog is SEO optimized or not
- Quickly generates a sitemap for the site
- Supports Google AMP
- Keeps the track of all keywords that you have already used in your precious content
- Also provides suitable suggestion on how to improve the content according to the SEO perspective
- Available in both free and paid versions
The WordPress Plugin by Preposteo allows users to check the website’s SEO before posting any post on the site.
The main purpose of this plugin is to check the plagiarized content of content.
A single copied content harms the ranking of the website in search engines.
This plugin ensures that the article you’re going to post on the website is completely plagiarized-free.
It checks all sentences and displays the matched results of every copied content.
This plugin also checks the domain and page authority of a website to generate s SEO score.
It gives users access to check the grammar of the content directly from their dashboard.
- Check all headings in the live preview of the post
- Scans the content to check plagiarism
- Check the status of do-follow and no-follow links
- Quickly shows the SEO score of the current page
- Immediately gives a warning on finding any broken link
- Deeply analyze the entire Meta Tags
- Quickly calculate the keyword density in the current post
- Provide best features to optimize post titles for all search engines
- Analyze images and also checks the alt tags
- Give perfect suggestions to improve SEO score
It is one of the most reliable WP Plugins because it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to use it.
This plugin makes the website SEO friendly and also helps a lot in attracting a new audience to get more sales.
The plugin provides a Meta Box below the blog post to optimize the Meta Data.
It provides some best features to submit the sitemap of a website to the search engine.
This WP SEO plugin helps you to prevent copied content to avoid serious consequences.
The plugin also supports the ‘AMP’ accelerated mobile pages and it also provides some options to redirect attachment pages to parent pages as well.
- Quickly creates a Meta box just below the post
- It automatically generates the meta descriptions for each page
- Allows you to optimize the webpage URLs
- Also gives you access to robots.txt files
- Gives some excellent features to set up Google Analytics
- Easily redirects the attachment pages to the parent web post
- Allows webmasters to override any post Title
- It also allows users to submit an Image XML Sitemap to the search engine to increase SEO score
The main purpose of this WP plugin is to check and test every internal and external link to find out the broken links.
It helps users to fix all broken and bad links to improve the SEO score and user experience.
It scans the entire website and finds dead links including images, anchors, and CSS links.
It is widely used by webmasters and SEO experts to improve the links of a website.
By fixing the broken or dead links by using this WP plugin, the user engagement and SEO score of the website will automatically increase.
- Finds the dead links and missing images in the post
- Checks external and internal links in all posts, pages, and comments to find broken links
- Displays broke links differently in the web post
- Notify user through the dashboard or via email to find any dead link
- Helps to prevent different search engines from checking broken links in posts
- Allow users to search or filter dead or broken links by URL or anchor text
This SEO WP plugin provides multiple methods to optimize the website for SEO.
It quickly helps to create SEO Meta tags in multiple languages by analyzing the WP environment.
This customizable SEO plugin allows users to override the custom setting with the desired setting for the homepage.
It provides users to create OG tags for almost every social media platform to gain more social signals.
This amazing WP plugin also helps to set the schema of a website just within a single click.
- Provides an SEO bar with different indicators to understand the actual status of the On-Page SEO
- Allow users to customize each page title and description
- Supports the Open Graph tags for different social platforms
- Automatically creates a sitemap for the websites
- Also provides backlinks to RSS Feed and saves the user from different content scrapers
Several webmasters and SEO experts use this plugin to get the best SEO ranking in search engines.
The main focus of this SEO WP plugin is to understand problems while ranking specific keywords in the webpage content.
It focuses on On-Page SEO and also provides some advanced on-page SEO techniques to increase the SEO score of a website.
The plugin also keeps a check on the length of a blog post, Meta Description, and URL length of a post.
The best thing about this plugin is that it also suggests if internal or external is missing in any web post.
- Provides best installation wizard that sets up SEO for WP site
- It also configures Google Schema Markup
- Allow users to track keywords ranking in search engines
- The integrated LSI keyword features of this plugin provide multiple keyword variations of the target keyword
- Provides social thumbnails and give users an option to overlay a video on the thumbnail
- It has the feature to display the SEO optimized breadcrumbs