Get rid of spam comments with WordPress Captcha Plugin!
The good point of WordPress Captcha Plugin
If you are getting tired of non-stop spam to your site, don’t worry because we are here to help you. Today we will pick out seven reliable WordPress Captcha Plugin which helps you protect your WordPress website from spam, bots or unwanted users. These allow you to easily add captcha to WordPress form and reduce a significant amount of spam for your site.
Let’s explore Top WordPress Captcha Plugin
One of the most reliable WordPress Captcha Plugin we want to introduce to you first is Captcha Booster. The plugin keeps your site away from bots and spam by text images or math logic. Thereby, you can ensure the safety of your websites for both you and users.
- Include text captcha and logical captcha
- Allow to show signature text
- Provide 18 different captcha backgrounds
- Offer a bullet proof captcha validator.
- Awesome support
- Easy to use
- Dramatically reduce the amount of spam.
Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha is another plugin to add captcha to WordPress websites without any hassles or difficulties. It keeps your sites secure and protects them from spam as well as unwanted users. Additionally, you can easily use it in a wide range of forms such as Contact Form 7, woocommerce, bbPress or login.
- Allow to add many captcha in the same page
- Option to add conditional login captcha
- Integrate with Comment Form, WooCommerce, Multisite User Signup, etc.
- Ability to choose reCaptcha version for use
- Options to customize language, error message, theme, size, etc.
- Easy to use
- Awesome support
- Lot of choices
- Good integration.
Invisible reCaptcha for WordPress is exceptionally powerful for intergrating the latest Invisible reCaptcha by Google with your WordPress website. Besides the ablity to intergrate with various 3rd party plugins, it would be great to operate with multisite as well.
- Show Invisible reCaptcha on login, comments, registration and so on.
- Work with Contact Form 7, BuddyPress and Gravity Form
- Provide hookes to integrate Invisible reCaptcha with other plugin.
- Easy to set up and launch
- Good selection of admin options and hooks
- Works with multisite WordPress.
Conditional CAPTCHA is another option for you to add captcha to WordPress. However, what makes this plugin different from the rest is that captcha will only be showed for those who haven’t logged in yet or has no approved comment before. To make it better, you can combine it with Akismet to get the best results.
- Offer 2 modes including basic and Akismet-enhanced
- Display captcha by the identification ability of Akismet
- Ability to customize captcha page
- Allow to use reCAPTCHA .
- Easy to setup
- Displays a brief blocked spam count
- Drastically cuts down on spam comments.
WordPress Captcha Plugin by Captcha Bank is an effective solution to protect your website from bots and spammers. With this plugin, you won’t have to worry about security anymore since it offers lots of option for you to ensure it.
- Various text captcha and text customization included
- Option to add and style signature to captcha
- Ability to show captcha on Login, Registration, Comment Form, etc.
- Support WooCommerce, Contact Form 7 & BuddyPress
- Ability to configure error messages for specific event.
- Easy to use
- Excellent support
- Prevents most of the automatic brute-force attacks
- Easy to integrate.
Simple for people while being hard on bots is what we can describe about Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA). It includes 2 different version of reCAPTCHA and Invisible reCAPTCHA. Moreover, you can use whitelist to decide whether captcha will be showed or not for particular users.
- Allow to add captcha to login, registration, comments form, etc.
- Ability to hide captcha for particular IP adresses
- Various themes provided in two version
- Latest WordPress version compatible
- Support RTL & Multilingual.
- Simple to use
- Easy to install
- Great customer service.
The name says it all! Really Simple CAPTCHA is an easy-to-use plugin with amazing functionality. However, it’s impossible to use the plugin independently but having to accompany other plugins. Security is not its focus but this could be the best plugin to add captcha to WordPress without any conflicts since it uses a different method.
- Store states as temporary files to avoid conflicts
- Create image file & text file when generating captcha
- Provide clear instructions for use.
- Works perfectly with contact form 7
- Nice and simple
- Saves a lot of time and effort.
This is the end of our article! We would be delighted if this collection is useful for you to choose the best out of numerous existing WordPress Captcha Plugin. Please share it with your friends and take a look at our free WordPress theme if needed!
Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to leave your comment below and contact us if you have any question!